Professional Counselling & Psychotherapy Courses tailored to suit your needs…Northern Guild is a long-established provider with a national reputation for excellence. As a leading British training school, our courses are designed to ensure that graduates have a full professional qualification that will enable them to be listed on the main UK professional registers of BACP and/or UKCP. Both registers are part of the Accredited Voluntary Registers (AVR) scheme set up by the Department of Health and administered by the independent Professional Standards Authority (PSA – see www.professionalstandards.org.uk)
Why study at Northern Guild?
- Our Diploma Courses train you to meet the stringent requirements for professional registration with BACP, UKCP or both
- Work as a registered practitioner after graduation
- We can tailor our courses to suit your requirements, including the provision of individual study programmes.
- Our fees are highly competitive
- Affordable monthly payment options
- Option to progress onto a second training route to get two qualifications for the price of one
- Gain a Masters Degree validated by a UK University and professionally accredited qualification simultaneously with our MSc Psychotherapy Programme